Case Studies Your Project Office Environments Furniture and Seating Presentation and AV Testimonials
Offizone is able to help you through every stage of your project:
- Understanding you and your business and the way you work,
- Conduct storage and filing surveys.
- Conduct a furniture audit.
- Assess I.T. and Comms requirements.
- Create your workspace brief.
- Create an environment which promotes creativity, productivity and collaboration.
- Discuss design and finishes.
- Produce 2D and 3D plans, schemes and visuals.
The Project Solution
- Evaluate the building and services and assess the basic requirements - power, data, heating and cooling, lighting, cabling.
- Discuss presentation and video conferencing equipment.
- Review project timings and key dates.
- Select furniture.
- Agree detailed costs and specifications.
Project Due Diligence
- Apply for landlord approval.
- Arrange statutory authority approvals - DDA, building control, fire and planning consent.
- Ensure health and safety and Construction Design Management observance.
- Prepare risk assessments and method statements and site management package.
- Procure materials and labour.
- Update client with regular site meetings on progress and agree contingencies.
- Monitor and manage project through to delivery.
Completion and Handover
- Manage the relocation.
- Issue operations and maintenance manuals.
- Conduct staff training.
- Enjoy your new workspace.